Real Estate Law
McTague Law Firm’s Real Estate Law Group represents individuals, corporations and financial institutions on a broad range of residential and commercial Real Estate and Mortgage Financing transactions and issues. The Real Estate Law Group provides experienced and specialized legal services to clients ranging from First-Time Home Buyers dealing with newly built or resale homes up to and including sophisticated corporate or institutional clients completing complicated negotiations, leases, mortgages or purchase and sale transactions. McTague Law Firm clients are served by one of the largest and most experienced teams of Real Estate lawyers and support staff in the region using the most sophisticated electronic title searching and registration systems available. Our clients also enjoy the benefits of Mr. Udell being the only lawyer certified by the Law Society of Upper Canada as a Specialist in Real Estate Law in Essex, Kent or Lambton Counties.
Services provided by the Real Estate Law Group include:
- Purchase, Sale or Mortgage of single family homes, multi-unit properties, condominiums, apartment buildings, and mixed residential-commercial properties
- Negotiation and drafting of Agreements of Purchase and Sale, Lease to Own and Long Form Purchase Agreements and Development Agreements
- Lease Agreements, including negotiation, review and drafting of Offers to Lease, Lease Renewals and Amendments
- Mortgage remedy work, including Power of Sale, Foreclosure and Receivership
- Land use planning and development including the assembly and subdivision of land and the building and sale of residential and commercial properties